New Zealand | www.musictherapy.org.nz | email@example.com
Music Therapy New Zealand kindly sponsors the work of Approaches.
To keep up-to-date with the events organised by Music Therapy New Zealand, see the list of upcoming events.
Music Therapy New Zealand (“MThNZ”), a charitable organisation, is a membership organisation that advocates the employment of NZ Registered Music Therapists (NZRMTh) and governs their ethical and professional standards of practice in working to enhance hauora and waiora of the people of Aotearoa.
Our purpose is to champion potential and well-being through the professional use of music therapy.
Music Therapy New Zealand works to advance the provision of music therapy to all who will benefit from these services by:
- developing public awareness and understanding of music therapy;
- overseeing professional standards and registration of music therapists;
- encouraging and funding research;
- providing scholarships for music therapy students and other music therapists;
- developing relationships with government agencies, community groups, professional and other relevant organisations; and
- supporting activities to advance the ethical provision of music therapy services.